WHY PEOPLE ARE AVOIDING YOU FOR RELATIONSHIP

Discussing your problem in an attempt to search for solutions is not complaining but talking about pain and discomfort will only bring you more of the same and encourage those around you to look for exits. “Self-pity is an acid which eats holes in happiness”- Earl Nightingale.

Image Credit: Crosswalk

It simply makes no sense to get upset about things over which you have no control and which have no significant impact on your life. For example, you hear the horn of a car passing by and you start complaining about the loudness of the car. How did that affect your life? Or is there anything you can do to stop the loudness of the car horn?

There are so many things we can save our comments for.  Instead of gripping about problems, find whatever you can do to ease the pain. Let me highlight three reasons you shouldn’t complain and how it works against you;

Nobody wants to hear negative news

Image Credit: Power of positivity

Negativity only takes away and breakdown. The end result of subtraction and division is a reduction. Nobody wants to be reduced thereby making people run from you or disassociate themselves from you.

Negative people are just like a terrorist; they chart away with your happiness and put a seed of ransom in your heart. When it comes to sharing something negative or narrating something negative, I will be graded poorly because I don’t share let alone talking about it. It’s high time you neutralize and charge up that negativity in you with positivity.

Complaining reinforces your own pain and discomfort

Image Credit: Hindustan Time

Pity seeking people always end up in the pit. Just like adding yeast to a flour to make it bigger, complaining is a catalyst to our problem.

Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10 KJV

So the more you complain, the more you magnify the problem without knowing. Complaining doesn’t bring a solution it rather expands the problem and complicate it.

Not productive

Image Credit: Inspiring Tips

Complaining by itself accomplishes nothing and diverts you from the constructive actions you could be taking to improve your situation. Let me shock you with this; Ninety per cent (90%) of people don’t care about your problems and the other ten per cent (10%) are glad you have them. 

An explanation is not equal to the result; that you have reason to complain doesn’t guarantee a solution. When am not able to achieve something and people ask me why. Instead of me to try explaining and give an excuse for why I could not achieve it, I tell them that I don’t have a good reason for not achieving it.

Image Credit: LovePanky

Because you have an excuse for failure doesn’t change the fact that you failed. For example; you woke up late for work and was still held up in traffic, culminating to your lateness to work. So, you gave an excuse that you were late because of the traffic. That doesn’t change the fact that you were late. So it’s high time you quench the habit of complaining.

Conclusion: Complaining has been the anthem of so many people in this present world. You can share your challenges in search of a way out but the unnecessary habit of making negative comments about everything is a life of negativity and negativity only has one end result which is destruction. While other birds run from the storm an eagle will take advantage of it for stress-free flight. Therefore, whatever the situation may be, always have a positive mentality of seeing a way out and an opportunity embedded in such a situation. Start seeing every issue as a raw material for a refined product. With this mentality, you attract people to you and change your world.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s